On the 13th March 2021 at 9:21 pm AEDT we have a New Moon at 23° Pisces.
This brings a beautiful theme of connecting and finding harmony in our relationships with the totality of life.
At this time, the Sun is conjunct the Moon, forming the New Moon.
A Full Moon is when the Sun opposes the Moon (this will occur on 29 March at 08° Libra).
A conjunction occurs when two planets share the same sign and within a close distance to each other. The Moon and Sun are conjunct at the time of the New Moon. When conjunct, two planets share a purpose: they are unified and their energies remain unique to their own essence but are directed together.
This New Moon is itself conjunct Neptune and Venus, both in the sign of Pisces.
Pisces brings the energy of spirituality, compassion, and intuition to our creative life force (The Sun) which is fused with our instinctual being (The Moon): bringing a drive to express our authentic self as one with the totality of life!
Neptune rules Pisces and energises this part of the Zodiac with the capacity to dissolve, release and then transcend that which limits us.
Venus is said to be Exalted in Pisces! This means She is treated like an honoured guest and her energy is inflated – Super Venus Power!
Being placed here, Venus will aid us in uncovering what is of real value to us, what we truely love and what brings real balance to our wellbeing.
This is beyond physical love and the relationships we forge with others on the mundane level – this is soul level love: the love that transcends the need for desire or want.
With Venus in Pisces we find love in the Divine! The Source of All Life and happiness comes from our Being aware of this Reality!
This combination of cosmic energy suggests a great opportunity to meditate or engage in whatever spiritual practice will allow you to uncover what needs to be transcended so as to bring harmony, beauty and value to your spiritual life.
So, where will this New Moon be energetically influencing your life and revealing areas to ramp up for change and growth?
Check which House the New Moon is transiting in your natal chart. This will determine where you will be experiencing the impact of the New Moon in your daily life.
Also, if you what too go deeper, check out the aspects that the New Moon at 23° Pisces makes to any planets you have between 19 – 27° degrees, such as:
- Squares in Gemini or Sagittarius (these will be tense energies creating a sense of collision, but which if handled well will provide the greatest opportunity for growth);
- Oppositions in Virgo (here, there will be the need to find balance and avoid the extremes of the planetary energies);
- Trines in Cancer or Scorpio (harmony and flow will be found here, but if not worked with, the energies will lack the vitality there can bring);
- Sextiles in Taurus or Capricorn (sextiles provide support and stimulation of the planetary energies, providing opportunities to grow).
- Conjunctions in Pisces. As I wrote above, when conjunct, two planets share a purpose: they are unified and their energies remain unique to their own essence but are directed together.
Take a look at my home page, and feel free to contact me if you’d like to explore your birth chart or help interpreting the cosmic forecast for a successful future.
If you found this post to be of value please consider making a donation to help with the costs of maintaining the blog. Thank you.